Microelectronics Tech Asia Singapore 2015 is Asia’s inaugural technical conference for the Microelectronics Design & Manufacturing, Materials & Equipment Industry. This event invites the world’s leading researchers and practitioners that have been recognised as thought leaders in their field relating to microelectronics design and manufacturing, processes and materials science.
In the last 50 years, Singapore has built up its reputation as a leading player in the global semiconductor industry. However, several challenges have emerged from a global slowdown and competition from lower cost economies.
For the next 50 years, the Singapore microelectronics sector will require a major re-calibration in the technology value chain to ride the next wave in the new digital and internet age. The government’s push towards transforming Singapore into a highly advanced society through the SMART NATION initiative will create the necessary foundations for growth in the microelectronics industry in the next 50 years. Experts and industry bellwethers will cast their vision and ideas on what it takes to scale the next technology ladder in this conference.
The conference being the first of its kind in Asia, will focus on the technical possibilities in the semiconductor and materials sectors: the current, emerging and the future. The conference will consist of technical presentations and panel discussions on 1) IC Design, 2) IC Packaging, Materials & Assembly 3) Electronics Systems Design. There will be plenty of networking and business opportunities at the hosted refreshments and luncheon sessions as well as an exhibition segment.
See you at this landmark event.
What to Expect
Microelectronics Tech Asia Singapore 2015 Conference & Exhibition will provide cutting edge presentations from leading experts in the field, offer in depth and interactive panel discussions as well as provide excellent networking and business opportunities with prospective clients from the following sectors:
- Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS)
- LEDs/Solid State Lighting
- Printed/Flexible Electronics
- Device Fabrication/Wafer Processing Equipment and Materials
- Deposition (CVD, PVD, ALD)
- Ion implant
- Masks/reticles and mask-making equipment
- Chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) equipment and materials
- Silicon and non-silicon based wafers and substrates
- Process chemicals and gases
- Chemical handling systems
- Vacuum systems, components, and parts
- Robotic systems and components
- Valves, actuators, gear systems, and other components
- Factory automation systems, software, and components
- Assembly and packaging equipment and materials
- Wire bonding
- Bump/flip chip/wafer-level packaging
- Automated semiconductor test equipment (ATE)
- Test handlers
- Probe cards and test material
Here are some selected photos of the two day event. To view and download more photos please visit www.facebook.com/tdcitecc